After what has proved to be an emotionally-trying week comes to a close, I think we could all use a little R&R and are welcoming the weekend with open arms.
Just wanted to tie up some lose ends around here before I send you all on your way to enjoying some QT with the ones you love best.
1. My giveaway for an adorable hot pink wrap bracelet from local Brockport, NY boutique BeBe Mills ends at midnight tonight. Be sure to enter here.
2. I'm hosting an online Stella and Dot party - with a free shipping flash sale going on today and tomorrow - I want to buy the entire collection and am sure you will too. You can party with me here.
3. This Sunday, I'll be attending the 4th annual Smile for Hope as a vendor promoting this little bloggity blog o'mine and my personal shopping business. Exclusive coupons and giveaways will be happening - you don't want to miss this. Plus all the proceeds go to benefit Safe Journey, a non-residential resource and support center for women and children rebuilding their lives after domestic abuse and violence.
4. Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey has made Amazon's Best Selling Gothic and Romantic Literary Criticism List. (You KNOW you're a dork when this is exciting ha!)
5. I need to decide what I am wearing to my friend's wedding on Block Island in June. I think I have it narrowed down to these three gowns from Rent the Runway. Which one? Help. Me. Choose.
That's all for now - only a few more hours til the weekend kiddos! Hang in there!
Google Reader will soon be kaput.