Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two for Tuesday

Since I officially live in the House of Sickness (hubs had stomach flu last week, Colt's sick with a fever today and Coop has a bad cold while teething...) we're going to make this a quick one (or two).

Two for Tuesday:

1.  Check here to see if you won a free two week dress rental from Lendperk.  I'm officially signing up for a subscription today.  $20/month for a new dress to wear is just too good to pass up.
Modeling the Taylor Pink Bubble Dress from Lendperk and hair and makeup by Shear Ego Salon and Spa.
2.  Thank God every day that you don't live here:
What I saw when I looked out my bedroom window this morning.  Blech.
And if you do live here, well, book a vacation to somewhere warm!

Be back with actual content tomorrow (I hope!)

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...