Monday, April 15, 2013

Made in America Monday ~ Sharing the Love

If you know me, you know there are two things things I love to do:  buy American and shop local.  When these two worlds come together, it pretty much rocks my world.   Last month, Devil May Care Lingerie Co (the best little lingerie boutique on the planet) hosted Kouture's pop-up boutique.  For those of you who don't know, Kouture is an online shop founded in 2012 by Rochester's own Kiley Miltsch who is all of 21 years old and well on her way to building her own empire.  This girl is one to watch.  I love her in-your-face sense of style: from her pink hair to her ENORMOUS platforms, she just exudes coolness.  I was NEVER that cool.  Ha!  But, even more than her "look" I love that she isn't afraid to get out there an run her business the way she wants - I also love that she stocks her store with some great "Made in the USA" brands like Wildfox Couture and Paige Denim.

Enjoying the Kouture popup boutique at Devil May Care in March.
Trying on a Wildfox sweatshirt and Paige Denim jeans.
(I ended up buying both)
Lounging in my new favorite sweatshirt.
(Don't worry I didn't leave the house like this - although I probably could have if I ditched the Easter egg socks...)
Rocking my new Paige Denim Hoxton Skinnies
 Not only did I discover two great American-made brands that are high quality and uber-comfortable, but I was able to purchase them through a locally owned online boutique owner.  Love that!  And love that I am able to share it all with you!

I'm totally buying this.

Oh and did I mention she has FREE worldwide shipping.  Yeah.  She does.

You're Welcome.

Happy Monday!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- What is your favorite "Made in the USA" brand?


Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm checking out her online store right now. ;]

    I'd have to say right now my favorite Made in USA brand is ARTISTRY skincare and cosmetics. AND they sponsor the Miss America pageant so all the girls wear the products...doesn't get much more American than that!

    xoxo

    Jess

    theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...