Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Helpers and Healing

It just doesn't seem right to write my usual frivolous drivel in the wake of yesterday's tragedy.  So instead, I just want to share my deepest heartfelt sympathy for the city of Boston and for our nation in general as we struggle to make sense of it all.

I leave you with the profound words of two women whom I admire.  One is my best friend from college, the other I've never met, but I assure you that both of them exude an integrity and pureness of heart that I wish there was more of in this world.  Please read their thoughts on innocence, evil, and facing each new day with hope:

1.  Mrs. Sarah Tucker @ Fairy Tales are True

2.   Mrs. Daniela McDonnell via Facebook:

"My daughter lives in a world where bombs, guns and nuclear threats don't exist. I pray that she will somehow always be able to hold onto a piece of her beautiful world-- exactly as it is today.
Blue skies and swings, a hula hoop around her waist and pure joy on her face."
Hug your babies.  Pray for Boston.  Pray for us all.

xoxo

Jenny

Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...