Monday, March 4, 2013

Got Socks?

One of the perks of being a blogger is definitely the free stuff.  I was excited when Moxy Maus contacted me and asked me to try a pair of socks from their new line for women.  They are known for high quality socks that add a fun pop of color to any look.

Here is the pair I got to try:

Moxy Maus Striped Knee High Socks

From their Web site:  MoxyMaüs™ does socks differently. Our mission is to offer unique and attractive socks for both men and women. Our socks are tasteful, but daring; colourful, but versatile; affordable, but upscale.
Here's the nitty gritty from the label...
Here are my feet in the socks.
Here'e my toes pointing in the socks...
What?  I used to dance...
Peeking out of my booties and jeans...
Let's be honest, there really isn't all that much you can say about socks.  These seem to be well made, are comfortable, and come in a variety of fun, vibrant colors.

Love them?  You can get a pair here.  And you can get free shipping on any order of five pairs or more!

Love you like I love my striped socks,

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Made in America Mondays will be back starting next week!

1 comment:

  1. Call me wierd but colorful socks make me happy, I love these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...