Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Some of My Best Work

If you know me, you know that I love a good deal.  I shop sales.  I use coupons.  I double those coupons.  I stack coupons on top of sales on top of rewards points.  Now, you won't see me on Extreme Couponing anytime soon with a shopping cart full of hot sauce (who wants 60 bottles of hot sauce anyway?) but you will see me scouring clearance bins, deal websites, and sale racks with the best of them.

For your viewing pleasure, my latest shopping victory:



That's right kids, six pairs of earrings for one dollar.  That has to be some kind of record...

Not only were they cheap, but they are pretty freaking fantastic, if I do say so myself.  I've been wearing them all the time!  The geometric designs are so on-trend and the variety of silver, yellow gold, and rose gold, means they go with EVERYTHING I own.  I'm obsessed.
Jealous? 

I've got good news and bad news.  

Bad news:  if you live in Rochester, I'm pretty sure both H&M locations have already closed.  Bummer.  

Good news: if you don't live in Rochester, you can get your cute little tushy over to your closest H&M and grab them before they sell out.  Now, you may not be able to score them for a dollar (pretty sure that was part of a going out of business sale) but even at full price (a whopping $5.95) these babies are a steal and something you will wear over and over again.

I'm wearing mine right now...




What about you?  Get any good deals lately?  Please share!

Love you like I love dollar earrings, 

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...