Monday, January 21, 2013

Made in America Monday - ME!

You know who was made in America?  Me

I realize this is a stretch, but just roll with it.  Okay?  Great!

After a busy weekend traveling to NJ for this little guy's first birthday:


I don't have a post prepared.

I know, I know.  Bad blogger.

I'll have a great American-made product line to introduce you to next week though.  Scouts honor.  Tomorrow, we've got a hippo birthday recap on the agenda and this morning I just have some news about me.  You can hardly contain your excitement, can you?

Just a few quick things to share:

1.  I'm now a personal shopper for Sears, Kmart, and Lands End.  The service is 100% free for you.  Sears pays me.  And you can win a $25 gift card for signing up to be my client here.  Enter the giveaway here.  

2.  I'm nominated for Circle of Moms Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Moms for 2013!  Right now I'm ranked 84 - there are three days left to vote and I would really appreciate it if you took the time to vote for me!  Click the button below or on my sidebar to vote.


3.  It's Martin Luther King Day - let's keep dreaming his big dreams:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."  Martin Luther King Jr., I Have a Dream, 1963.

And remember that "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." — Martin Luther King

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Thought I'd kick a little knowledge your way:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...