Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Shoes

True Story.

I did a cursory assessment of my shoe collection and eyeballed about 75 pairs.  And you know what?  I want more.  I could never have enough shoes.

Here are eight styles I'm wanting and you'll be seeing (and hopefully wearing) this fall:

1.  Platform Loafers
Nine West.  Love these.
Would look adorable with wide leg jeans or paired with a dress/skirt and dark tights or socks.
2.  Ankle Wedges
Suede.  J.Crew.  Yes, please.
3.  Stacked Heel Boots
Tory Burch.  The leather is like butter.  Delicious.
Now, who wants to give me $550?  Anybody?  Anybody?
4.  Pointy Ankle Boots
These Christian Louboutins make me salivate.  
Sadly instead of buying these, I'll be replacing my oven.  Damn.
5.  Flat Ankle Boots
Love these from Zara (probably because they look like a mini version of my favorite pair of riding boots).
Either way they are adorable and under $100.
6.  Slingback Bow Pumps
Just bought these Mootsies Tootsies slingbacks for $39.95 at DSW to wear to my friend's wedding next weekend.
7.  Flat Knee High Boots
This type of boot is my go-to shoe for fall.  I fell in love with these Steve Maddens at DSW.
Once I find some cute maternity skinny jeans, they are mine.
8.  Pointy Flats
Love these by Elizabeth and James.  The pointy toe elongates the leg and looks adorable with anything.

I could go on and on but I think eight is enough.  Wasn't that a tv show?   I digress.  
What about you?  What shoes are you dying to add to your collection this fall?

2 comments:

  1. yes! i have flat heel boots...now to brave them with skinny jeans...where can i find some CHEAP ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maternity? Or Real life?

    Maternity... I'd say Old Navy
    Real life....I'd say Forever 21

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...