Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

Hi!  I'm alive!  Just wanted to thank you all for your patience!

Life has been super busy (good busy) - Post coming soon explaining where I've been (and where I'm going)

But for now, I just wanted to wish you a happy and safe fourth of July from my family to yours!

God Bless America!

Patriotic Fashionista
I think I've had that headband since middle school...
F21 sunglasses, Odille dress via Anthropologie,
Movado watch, Payless shoes
Watching the Parade
(That is the first picture of the four of us and Cooper is 5 months old....oops!)
Earrings
Colt decided it was too loud and went inside shortly after this.  

Smooches!

xoxox

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Perfect dress for the 4th of july :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...