Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lame, Lame, Lame...

If something is lame, I'm not afraid to call it out.

Like this blog post for example.

It is going to be LAME.

Why?

Because it will not contain any real content.

Sooooo.... let's do this shall we?

I'm home.  Yay!  After 8 hours in the car with a crying baby.  Boo!

I have WIFI.  Yay!  But no real time to blog until Monday.  Boo!

I have Steve's 20th high school reunion tonight.  Yay!  But my cocktail dress plans have been thwarted by news of people going in CAPRI PANTS.  Double Boo!

I have eye brow maintenance scheduled for 9:30.  Yay!  But can't decide if I should buck up for a blow out too...and my pedicure is looking borderline sad.... Meh...

Anywho - don't worry.  It's not ALL lame on the horizon...

Things to look forward to on this blog:

1.  Flower City Fashionista face lift (the blog not me)
2.  A final Michigan Trip Update
3.  20th Reunion Debauchery
4.  Guest blogging about Colten's experience at Kaufman for an apraxia mommy blog!
5.  Sponsorship Opportunities!
6.  I might actually learn how to make a button!  How tech savvy of me!
7.  My unintended Doppelganger
8.  More snark, self-deprication, and general nonsense - but still plenty of room for fashion and supporting local biznass.  Yay!!!!

Have a great weekend kids!

Talk soon.

Smooches!

xoxo

Jenny


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You make me laugh! I can't wait to see all the upcoming fun for your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...