Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Miami Recap

Had a fantastic weekend in Miami with my girls.

We pretty much just lounged, drank wine, ate, and said "hey girl" alot.  Good times were had by all.

Here are some instagram highlights:

At Jeanne's rooftop pool

Picking Colleen up at the airport in our bathing suits.

Cocktails on the Boardwalk
A Plethora of T-Shirt Options
Dinner Wear
My Girls
I'm 6'7" - bet you didn't know that...

A little shopping at DASH Miami
Cocktails on Ocean Drive
Sipping a Mango Rumtini at Mango's South Beach

The highlight of the trip was a flamboyantly gay man on a bicycle (imagine Hank Azaria's character in the birdcage) stopping me in the street to tell me how sexy I am.  " Shit girl, so sexy!" followed by "I don't like girls, but I like you."  He high fived me, shook his hips a little, and asked me to go dancing.  Too bad we had dinner reservations...




Anywho...speaking of dinner... it was THE highlight of the trip:
Top Chef-winning Scallop & Cauliflower in Pistachio, Tamarind Brown-Butter
Catch Miami
Oh.  My.  God.
It was over too soon.  Miss those girls already.

Give your besties a squeeze.

xoxo

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! Ha! That pic of you with your girls looks like me with mine ... much taller! Enjoy the rest of your vaca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Miami but it looks like you girls are having a wonderful time. Im glad that you're enjoying yourself :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...