Thursday, February 7, 2013

Do You Follow?

Did you know I write a local blog too?

Flower City Fashion and Beauty is my local Rochester NY blog.  Be sure to follow both of my blogs to stay up to date with all of my ramblings local or otherwise.

Before I left for Florida I was pretty busy with local events, so I've been posting over there.

Why don't you head on over there and check it out.

You can read about my Del Monte Spa trip.


And my author meet and greet at Devil May Care's 2nd Birthday Bash.

Be sure to check it out and follow along!

I'm getting ready to leave the kids at grandma's and head down to Miami for a girls weekend.

Try not to hate me too much...

xoxo

Jenny


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Really nice!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...