Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday Stylings

Yesterday was a perfect upstate New York summer day (and it's technically not even summer yet:  bonus!)  Here is what I wore for a morning at church followed by some fun in the sun:

 Church:
Forever 21 dress, Anthropologie belt, Michael Kors watch,
Forever 21 bangles, Mossimo for Target shoes,
Acute Designs earrings, Forever 21 sunglasses
Earring closup

Beach
Cowboy hat (that my husband made fun of me for buying 6 years ago but I still love it),
Acute Designs earrings, Old Navy bathing suit, Forever 21 sunglasses
I can not for the life of me remember where I bought that sarong...

Some Instagram Shots

Sodus Point Light House
Me and Cooper, The Coop Deck ha!, A pirate for Colten (Captain Jacks), Me and Colt
My crew at dinner at Abe's.  The food was pretty terrible, but we had a nice view of the water...

Well that's my Sunday in a nutshell.  How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...