Saturday, June 16, 2012

Five Years

My husband and I were married five years ago today.  Wow!  I can't believe how fast it has gone by.   I sit here, two beautiful little boys later and think:  It's even better than I dreamed.  God is so good.  We really are so blessed.

Every year we watch our wedding video together on our anniversary.  It's one of my favorite things to do; to look back on the day when I married my best friend, the love of my life, my whole world.  It was my fairytale, my dream come true.  And I'd love to share it with all of you.

June 16, 2007
Jennifer & Steven
Skylands Manor Ringwood, NJ

Invitation
With Dad 
With Mom
The Girls
Skylands Manor
Ringwood, New Jersey
The Boys




"You may kiss the bride."
Butterfly release in loving memory of my best friend Nicholas Gretina.
Love and miss you every day buddy.
Mr. and Mrs
First Dance
Cake!

Always a party!

 Our wedding song was "Bless the Broken Road" - so fitting and so true.

"Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you"


Love you Steve!  Would do it all over again in a heartbeat!  Happy Anniversary!

xoxox

Jenny





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...