Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cooper Has Arrived!

Hello Readers!

I apologize for my lack of blogging during my pregnancy and would love to tell you that I intend to resume posting at pre-pregnancy frequency starting now, however, due to sleep deprivation,  adjusting to being a mother of two, and the extra 15lbs of baby weight I am still sporting - my posts will continue to be few.  Sorry!

I do want to announce the birth of my little meatball, Cooper Anthony, who was born on January 17th at 3:41 pm.  He weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and was almost 22 inches long.  Delivery was cake (thank God for epidurals) and we've been recovering nicely at home.  I look forward to his sleeping through the night, and once again zipping my pants.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:
Before

After

Ready to go home...
Brothers!
As always, thank you for your support!  I'll be in touch!

Love, 

Jenn  xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from Erin's at living in yellow! :) I'm having a camera strap giveaway open until tomorrow so come enter if you'd like!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...